Monday, March 24, 2008

One Down, One to Go

SO people really did mean it when they said that the prep was the worst part of a colonoscopy. It really wasn't bad, and the only discomfort that I am in is some abdominal cramping and that I keep passing gas, but it feels good to pass it and then my abdomen doesn't hurt.

Nate came home from work and tried to sleep in bed with me, but Randy called me (Ty wanted to tell me that he loves me) and then my Mom called, and then my sister called, and then the surgical center for thursdays delight called to verify my info and such. So needless to say, there wasn't much sleeping.

Nate came home and crashed into bed once he realized that I will be okay alone right now.

Apparently there was nothing significant that we need to act on now with my back door bleeding. So, that's a plus. I wasn't wishing they would find something, so I am glad that I did this so I know I don't have some sort of cancerous growth or something. You know?

I am actually SO looking forward to thursday, I am SO ready to have all this other crap scraped and caulderized out of me. I am just hoping that Dr. B doesn't find that my left side is completley obliterated and needs to remove any of my pertinent insides.

Guess we will have to just wait and see.

Big BIG BIG thanks to my sister and Mommom for picking Ty up from preschool today and entertaining him all day. It's so nice to come home and eat and relax. And also for the food, and ICE CREAM from Hoffmans! Yummy :)

Did I mention that I had NOTHING to eat from 8pm Saturday night until about 20 min ago?

No comments: