Sunday, March 30, 2008

Now Serving...

Randy!

Oh boy oh boy...what an entertaining conversation I just had.

Randy just got served. He called me, and calmly explained that he just had a visitor and I must know who it was.

Then sternly he said that I have left him no choice then to follow our custody papers to the line right now, so I would be responsible for getting Ty to school on time tomorrow. SO I kindly explained to him that those papers also state that I am to pick Ty up from his OLD address...so I will meet him there instead of his new house. Then he thought he had me since I am on pain meds from my surgery, he was all snide and declared that he would be sure to document that I am on pain killers.

Ummm, okay. Document away asshole because I just had 2 documented surgical procedures in the past 6 days. Retard.

He was trying to use scare tactics because he knows he has nothing on me.

So after hanging up on me and calling me back he decided that maybe we can come to some sort of compromise. So he insisted that if HE gives an inch then I am to give an inch too. I just laughed. I have to tell you, being on percocet made it a WHOLE lot easier to deal with him.

Anyway...so he agrees that it isn't fair to Ty that Randy needs to take him to school 2 days a week (uh, duh?) and blah blah blah.

I didn't really listen to him too much because to me, nothing he says matters right now unless it comes from his attorney.

Oh, and the BEST news of all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy is engaged! He corrected himself when he said this girl was his girlfriend, I mean Fiancee now. I was so excited that I couldn't help myself, all I said was..."Wow, so did she have to buy her own engagement ring too?"

But now the REAL fun begins...wish me luck.


In other news I am not really feeling a whole lot better today...in fact I called the on call doc to see what I needed to do since the bigger of my 2 incisions is really hurting...a lot. She explained that there is probably fluid collecting around it and that's what is causing the pain so I am to report to the office first thing tomorrow at 8:30 to have them removed. Nate will get off at 7am to come home around 7:30 and take me immediately to Carroll County, and he has to work tomorrow night too. I am so lucky to have such a dedicated guy that loves me.

That's about all the fun and exciting news I can handle tonight.

No comments: