Friday, March 7, 2008

It's a good day! We are getting a new stove!

Wow, everything seems to be going right today.

Nate took Ty to preschool and Randy actually remembered to pick him up on time!


I came to work on time and have only had 2 calls.

AAAANNNDDDD...we am getting a new stove today! I have been having issues with the old one. When my MIL was here for Nate's surgery I was so upset that the chicken roaster I was making wasn't cooking right. Then the next morning I make cinnamon buns that were burned about 10 minutes into baking. And that happened once to Nate too. Then the other night I tried to make a pork roast and it was only supposed to cook for 45 minutes...well it took a little over 2 hours.

So I called the landlord who came and said it was the heater coil thing...he removed that and brought it back like a half hour later and said it worked fine. So he put a service call in and whatever happened after that resulted in us getting a while new stove! Yipee! The one that we have now is over 10 years old and isn't very nice. I don't know what we are getting, but it can't be any worse then what we have!

Yeah!

And then after they deliver it Nate's coming to the station to relax with me and he's bringing our netflix movies that were delivered today. We bumped our amount of movies what we get at one time from 4 to 7, becasue of Nate's surgery, and we are just going to keep it that way for a while because of my surgeries coming up. It sure beats the heck out of cable t.v. You can't imagine the weird looks and disbeliefe that I get out of people when I tell them we don't have cable t.v.!

So I certainly can't complain about anything today!

No comments: