Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Okay, I get it...

I get it I get it I get it. I am obviously not supposed to be around people that have a glimmer of hope of being healthy.
Nate was discharged and he is doing well. But I got Ty back this week and his freakin penis is infected. Yeah, infected. Imagine what THAT must look like., and it's about 5 times worse then that.

Excuse #1 "But I called the doctor", says Randy. Do you even know the doctors NAME?
Excuse #2 "But Myra, (the philippino, girlfriend/fiancee/mail order brind that's apparently a NURSE) said it looked fine," says Randy. Um, okay.
Excuse #3 "You just love drama in your life Stacey..." So the pediatrician is making up the infection and put Ty on an antibiotic because I asked her too, yyyeah.
Excuse#4, this is the excuse that Randy's BROTHER called me with and left a voicemail stating that they had taken care of Ty, so whatever happened since I got him back was unfortunate, and he hopes that Ty feel better, but it wasn't anything THEY did. So apparently a pussing, swollen penis manifests itself during a car ride on interstate 83 from MD to PA.

Whatever. Dammit.

No comments: