Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun weekend ahead!

If it isn't just good enough this is my long week with Ty (I have him into fridays every 3 weeks) I am also getting him on Sunday since I don't work! Yeah!

Also, tonight is Nate's last night in after his long stretch of working 6 nights in a row. I am so looking forward to having him home. We had a long discussion and everything is great between us again. I guess I was overly grumpy and he was overly tired and that = fussiness.

Tomorrow my MIL and Sister in Law are coming up to spend a night or two with us. The 5th is my MIL's 50th birthday and initially we were planning a big trip but between Nate's surgery and mine that all kind of fell thru. Friday we are going to the science center and harbor to see the Body World 2 exhibit. I am very excited to see that.

I haven't taken a prescription pain pill in 2 days. But I totally over did it today. I took out the trash and did 5 loads of laundry and vacumed and tidied the house. So I am paying for that now.

Also tomorrow is my parent teacher conference with Ty's teachers. I couldn't do it on the actual day set aside for the conferences because it was the day after my surgery.

That's it...nothing too exciting eh?

No comments: