Sunday, May 18, 2008

We have a date...

We have a date. We have a date that we are moving. Nate only does what he says he is going to do, and he has spoken of NOTHING but moving, or what it's going to take to move, and all the logistical "stuff" that's incorperated in moving for the past 2 weeks. At first we put the date preliminarily at June of 2010...and then we thought...why so long? Why not June of 2009? We know we want June or nothing....because then Ty will stay with his father while we are moving and getting settled, and I can find a job and whatnot. Nate will have a job before we establish residence in the state, so that's not an issue.

So, if everything goes according to plan, we are outta here in 13 months. It seems like a LONG time, but trust me, it isn't. So much needs to happen in those 13 months, Nate needs to go down and interview and get an offer of employment so I can process that through the courts for Ty, we need to travel down there and find a place to live...we have to coordinate pasking and shipping of all our crap...we need to figure out what the heck we are going to do with our cars. I am so excited and so nervouse at the same time.

I am also delighted to report that Nate's mother will be moving with us. I don't think she will be moving IN with us, but she will be moving in the vacinity...which will be SO nice...that way we arn't down there alone.

So much to do, so much to do.

I only have 2 more weekends after today. I am going to get a part time job at the JCC where Ty's preschool was over the summer in their babysitting room. Ty is already hounding me about going to the JCC again since he knows preschool is over and I can take him with me, to the area of the JCC where he wants to go, I can be there with him, AND get paid for it. Can't beat that. I'll do that once a week for a few hours.

I am shooting a wedding on saturday. I am axcited about that! It should be FUN!

No comments: