Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still no answer

So, I still have yet to hear anything from the boss, and since I have sent him the e mails he has replied to another coworkers mass e mail to all of us at the station over her being tired of all the crap at the station. So, i know he has been in his e mail account. I just don't know what to expect.

I am pretty sure though that my last day with the company will be the day that the rotation schedule starts.

Tomorrow I have my 6 week post op apmt with my GYN. So Ty and I are going to head to westminster after preschool. After this week of school Ty has only one week left. :(

I am swim mom on tuesday, my last time as swim mom. It's kinda fun. So I will take my camera with me so I can get pics of Ty in the pool. At least I hope so. His doc said no swimming for 2 weeks, and tuesday will be 2 weeks exactly, so we'll play it by ear.

Randy couldn't get off work monday so since I worked a 48 hour shift and I was off today I got Ty tonight. :) He didn't actually didn't fall asleep until almost 10, but this still works out better because I can make sure he sleeps until 8am and then he won't be exhausted and out of control tomorrow.

No comments: