Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Waiting Game...

So I sent my boss 2 e mails yesterday and still have yet to hear from him.

This is slightly irritating...you send me an e mail that you know is going to alter my entire life and you don't check or respond to any e mails?

I haven't decided yet if I will be staying per diem. I think I will, if after asking for an explanation, since "we always look out for our own here..." he's slightly apologetic...but they can't hold the company back from progressing because of one employee. I mean, I am not expecting a " Oh Stacey, I am SO sorry, I know this affects you, but man am I sorry..."

But if I get a straight laced, "refer to the Employee Manuel that states that I have the authority to change the schedule as I see fit and there is no guarantee...." I just don't think I could manage to do good for a company that treats it's employees that way, you know?

So, we'll see. This delay in response is not a good sign to me.

I am on the back end of a 48 hour shift. In hind site I shouldn't have done this. The last time I worked a 48 hour shift in a row I swore I would never do it again.

Whatever.

In other news I am still awaiting a response from my atty in reference to a response from Randy's atty. They are technically in default. It's been over 30 days since he was served. He seemed really ticked off last night when I called him..I guess he didn't like the settlement proposal my atty sent to his. But it's funny because my atty told me that my offer wasn't unrealistic, and his atty felt the same way, I suspect Randy feels trapped and knows he is screwed. Sorry Dude, but I feel like I am due. I don't know why he's so upset anyway, more then half the time he has Ty he isn't home with him anyway.

No comments: