Friday, May 23, 2008

Excitment...

So many wonderful things are happening right now I just can't even begin to say...

But here are a few.

I work up yesterday morning to find my car waxed, tires rotated, oil changed, and I even had a full tank of fuel! I love my husband, and I love the fact that he can do all of that by himself,and he enjoys is.

We have a schedule that we are going to stick to for our home. In january Nate is going to go down to florida and interview and get a letter of employment. Then during Ty's easter break from school we are going to go down and secure housing. We are going to try to buy a house, so we will try to put a contract one one while we are there, but if nothing sticks out as "we have GOT to have this" then we will just rent for a while so we will sign a lease while we are there.

I had a very long conversation with my atty yesterday and she gave me all the steps that I need to go through to move with Ty. It's actually a LOT easier then I ever thought it would be. It's because of the way our paperwork is written. It kind of screws his father, but oh well. And I know that he will still see him, he will be going up for all the major holidays, so it's not like I taking him away completely...plus we can give Ty a MUCH better quality of live down there then either of us can give him up here.

I am just very happy right now :)

No comments: