Monday, November 3, 2008

okay, so it's been over a month...

there is actually quite a lot going on right now so I'll do the best I can.

#1 Wednsday I am going under anestesia for the THIRD time this year. I would love to say that now that my boobs are done and my lipo scars have healed that I am going in for a brazilian butt lift...but sadly no. None of that is true. After girley surgery for endomotriosis and a loverly colonoscopy I am having my tonsils removed. Fun fun fun. In a very small way I am looking forward to it becaue I am using that as my ''start date" for changing my eating...hopefully forever. I have been up and down on dieting and I am ready to stop and just try to be healthy. More on that to come.

#2 So the default was granted...quickly followed by a motion to vacate the default from the other side that waited almost 2 months to be granted as well...so, after filing in january and here is is NOVEMBER we are STILL at step one. I am pissed, to say the least. If we keep this up Ty will be 18 before we get a court date.

#3 Nate has had SEVERAL calls and a few phone interviews for jobs in florida. I can't make any judgements onw, but I can say that it's looking excellent.

#4 We have been sick sick sick this fall, well, at least Ty and I have been. Strep has been horrible this year, and it Ty's not careful he will be following in my footsteps with a tonsilectomy soon.

#5 I have developed a new passion. And it's LOST. I LOVE that show. Wow, I have never become more engrossed in a ficticious show. It's awesome, to say the least. I started out on season one (obviously) and now I just started season 3. I will probably watch everything that has come out from that point to the end by the time I recover from surgery.

#6 Photography is still going well. It has died down a bit and I suspect that's from the economy, but I am still happy with the few bucks I am making from it.

Today was voting day for the kids at Ty's school and instead of greeting me off the bus with a big HI MOMMY! I got an "I VOTED IN SCHOOL TODAY!"

In which Ty explained that he voted for BoBomma. When I asked him why he voted for him and not "the other guy." he said he liked the way Bobamma looked, he has a nice face. Funny boy.

No comments: