Saturday, November 8, 2008

Not well today.

So today I am not doing so well. I have been dizzy pretty much all day, lightheaded, and nauseous. Nate seems to think that some of the medication is accumulating in my system, so he thinks I should not take benegryl with my pain medication. The only problem with that then is I will break out in hives. I haven't decided to lesser of the 2 evils. But I know right now I can't stand for more then about 30 seconds or I feel like I am going to fall over.

I am also very disappointed to find today that when I stood on the scale in the bathroom I weighed over 2 pounds heavier then before the surgery. Everything that I have put in my body has been healthy, and I know I am not eating too much. Ive been drinking a lot of water, but I know I have been voiding out what I have been putting in. I know weight change doesn't happen overnight, but I though for practically not eating for almost 4 days would have attributed to some fluid weight loss. I am going to try to not get discouraged though. I knew this was going to be hard.

I miss Ty today. I miss his help too. The cute little "are you okay mommy?" questions that come from his mouth are absent today. I like knowing that he is here. I love knowing that when he is here he knows how to call for help if we needed it. I have been working on that a lot lately too.

I picked up my cross stitch that I started in February. I swear I am never going to get the thing done, but I am motivaed again. I think for my next project I will submit a photo and have it put into pattern to cross stich...now to just find the right picture for it.

When I was going through all the pictures to put them in the album I came across the PERFECT gift for Randy for christmas. Every year we get each other something "from Ty." I think it's something that is nice and we should be doing for/with Ty. Well I fouund a picture of Lilly (our dag that Randy got custody of) with Ty as an infant posing on top of her and Ty has the bigest smile on his face. So I figured I will go out, get a nice matte for it and a (cheap) nice picture frame. And Voila! I think it's a great idea, and it won't cost a lot of money either.

Okay, that's it for now...I am sleeeeepy.

No comments: