Monday, November 10, 2008

Discovery...

I am very please to discover that I FINALLY found a was to tolerate Ty's father. Randy had to come to my house this morning after he took Ty to school because Ty is on medication and that has to be transferred from house to house and I still can't drive because of the medication that I am on. So for over an hour he sat here with me and we talked an actually had a decent conversation. After he left I realized that we accomplished a set holiday schedule for who gets Ty when and at what times of the day etc etc...

It was nice. I had an hour long conversation...face to face...no argument, no issue, no fuss. And then I remembered that I am on oxycodone. Hmmmm. Coincidence? I don't think so. So now I can't decide what's worse, the fact that I have to be heavily medicated to carry an adult conversation with my ex, or the fact that I can't remain on the drug forever to ensure we can always communicate like that.

Interesting. Now I just need to decide if that's a reflection on him or me.

No comments: