Monday, June 23, 2008

Pics are GREAT!

Baby Kelsi is adorable!

I have had such a busy day today, but I will close it out with a post.

It seems that my MIL WILL be moving with us. After much thought and deliberation we are pretty positive that she will join us on our adventurous move and I cannot be happier about the decision. I just spend the last 2 1/2 hours on the phone with her and I am so jazzed right now...even thought I should be sleeping. (I have to work at 9am at the JCC)

I will be helping her select and consult an attorney for her divorce. I feel priviliged that she is asking me for my help in this very personal situation. It not that she isn't strong enough to do it on her own...but I am sure she figured that if someone has "been their, done that, and then burned the tee shirt" they could help her out with some experience and dare I say expertise, then so be it.

Okay, I need sleep now. Bed is calling...

Living the dream: What goes around comes around. That's so profound. (Hey, that rhymes! Yeah, it's REALLY time for bed.)

No comments: