Tuesday, June 17, 2008

*Life is Good*

Yeah, it's looking pretty good these days. I wish I can explain why...but I am sure if I try I will still forget something.

Ty has just been a blessing. It hasn't been totally easy around here for me these past few weeks for various reasons and when he sees me upset he doesn't even ask if I am okay...he just says to me..."Oh Mom, don't be sad, do you want to hear a funny joke?" and then he doesn't wait for my answer and proceeds with some funny thing that comes into his head and then he laughs at himself while he walks away. Man I wold love to live in that head of his for a while.

But everything just seems to be falling into place. Just everything. I came home tonight after taking Ty to the aquarium and the inner harbor today to Nate on the computer going thru a list of hospitals in Florida. Like me, he always goes over board that way, when a decision is made there is no room for regret of "what if" questions lingering in our brain. We pretty much had Tampa pegged. But Nate only eliminated hospitals in the northern part of Fl, (not great scuba diving anywhere up there) the panhandle, and the eastern part as well. So we kind of broadened our search to the Gulf Seaboard all the way down to Naples, but after he visited literally ALL the hospitals websites to see their statistics on open heat procedures and the number of beds they have in their cardio vascular ICU (if they even had one) we are still pretty sure it will be in the greater Tampa Bay area. I would love Clearwater or St. Petersburg too, so this will all work out. Nate had to go into work tonight at 11pm (the reason he didn't go with us to the harbor today) so he's gone now :(

My atty officially filed for a motion of default on Randy's part and apparently she has only heard from Randy's atty once since then and what he said would happen still hasn't (this was over 2 weeks ago) so we have pretty much determined that his atty could give a damn and hopefully if this goes just a weeeeee bit longer the court will proceed without him!

If THAT wasn't enough good news for me, then the fact that heard from Randy tonight telling me that he is getting kicked out of his newly leased house is just the sugar coated top to our plan to provide a better life for Ty. After his foreclosure he will NOT qualify for a mortgage and he won't be able to go to some managed property apartment complex to rent either. Man I would hate to be him right now. He gave me a b.s story about how his landlord (ex girlfriend) owes her parents money (like 80 g's) and so she will be selling the house ( in this market, to who? Who knows...it SAT on the market for over a YEAR before Randy moved it) but you can still be a tenant in a house that is listed on the market, so with Randy telling me that he needs to leave for THAT reason screams to me that the reason is a lie.)

So, in light of all of THAT news Nate and I have decided to cease all discussion with Ty about US moving in a year since he REALLY is going to need the stability of us. Up until now we have been talking to him on an almost daily basis about it so he was prepared for when it happened. But that's okay.

Ty's RSVP's for his birthday party have been VERY positive...it should be a BLAST! I can't believe that SO many people can come on a tuesday night. There is going to be like 20 kids here. ( I hope it doesn't rain!)

Nate and I are going to Cedar Point Ohio for my birthday...this should be fun! So I am excited about that. Their roller coasters seem to be the bomb. Can't wait.

I absolutely HATE my new job for SO SO SO many reasons, but I will suck it up knowing that it's temporary. It's funny...everything I thought I wouldn't like about it is perfectly fine...and everything I thought I would like, I don't. It's interesting. But I will spare any details on that for now.

Nate has been working so much that we have been banging off so much debt I am excited to think about how much money we will have once all the crap has been paid off! I can't wait to buy a house in Florida! His sign on bonus would cover the down payment and the relocation assistance should cover some more too...YEAH!

I am pretty beat from the day so that's it for tonight,

No comments: