Sunday, January 13, 2008

Compromise


So my employer and I worked out a "reasonable" compromise to my time off request. I will only be working a 12 hour shift on the Friday after Nate's surgery as opposed to a 24 hour shift....but I will still work my Sunday as scheduled. I am not entirely happy about it, but I also got in writing that I have also been approved to stop by my house at least once that Friday to check on Nate and change any dressings that would need to be changed. I guess I can't complain.

In other news, I finally heard from my soon to be non-atty about an e mail that I sent to her about Ty getting picked up over 2 hours late from pre school on Friday...she said even though she is sure it was traumatic for Ty (and it was) that it works out to our benefit in the long run. Randy has in fact moved from the old house to the new one, and if I had any question if that did actually occur then I got my proof this morning when he had Ty call me this morning to tell me how "nice" it is sitting at breakfast and being able to look out the window and see the Chesapeake Bay. I am sure Randy had a euphoric sense as he gleefully punched my phone number in for Ty to brag to me about his new place that he is so 'stoked' to have.

I'll tell you, anyone that is foreclosing on a house that they are paying $2200 a month for would probably take that opportunity to look for more affordable housing...but not my ex-husband. Nooooo. again, because he feel so entitled to everything that he wants out of life (i.e house by the water) because his ex-wife has made his life so miserable he felt that it was more then okay to sign a 2 year lease on a house that is renting for the bargain price of $1800 a month. Big whipty flippin do...a whooping $400 a month he will be saving...yet he has failed to realize that his $200 Gas and Electric bill that he had at the old, substantially smaller house will most in fact double or more with this place. (slapping hand on forehead) So, I am sure in about 4 weeks or so I will hear the familiar bitching about how he can't pay his bills.

Just wait until he gets what's coming to him by way of his atty. The modification of custody and child support. And this time I am not opting for anything other then what the child support guidelines say. Period. Sappy, feeling sorry for you Stacey is gone. Long gone.

We have a busy week this week. I am working some extra overtime tomorrow. Nate works tomorrow night. Then Tuesday Ty has his appointment with the Therapist. Wednesday Nate has physical therapy...and then Thursday Ty and I are having lunch with Bette (old boyfriends mom...long story, but we still talk and meet often) Phew.

Living the dream: Ty gets Mental Health Therapy, Nate gets Physical Therapy,...can I get some Massage Therapy?

No comments: