Friday, January 11, 2008

Answered Prayers...

So I mentioned in my last post about how frustrated I have become with a coworker. Not that I wish harm on anyone, but it has come to my attention that this person will be out of work for several weeks because of a health issue.

You know, things always seem to work out because if I was working with this person today as scheduled...with the day that I have had I would have most likely lost my job. I had a situation with Ty today that has really made me learn to control my emotions and realize that I cannot control everything and enable my ex husband to not take responsibility for his actions.

Pre School is over at 11:30am. But at 12:30 today I received a call from his school asking when I was coming to pick Ty up. Hmmmm, it's Randy's day and Ty is STILL at the JCC. The story goes that he got stuck in traffic, but I can't imagine that he got stuck for over 2 hours. So, this will ultimately end up being a good thing in the long run.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with this cycle that we are going through.

And in other news today, I put in a request for time off when Nate is having surgery next month, and the request went denied. I was very upset about that. So, one way or another I will have to get around that. For a job that I know I won't have past the summer, I just don't know how much I am willing to tolerate.

It's just been a poor day. :(

Living the dream: Maybe I can start to collect unemployment and be done with it.

No comments: