Friday, February 29, 2008

So don't want to be here...

I am working now. I am so not in the mood to be here.

A few nights ago I fell down the steps (just the last 5) and ever since I have been having issues. I just don't feel great. I am bloated. I was due yesterday for my monthly friend and Nate seems to think that with the stressors of the last month that I won't be getting a period at all. I hope that would be the reason since I haven't been the best at remembering to take my pill with everything else going on.

I am working at one station for the first 12 hours of my shift today and then the second 12 hours I will be at our other station that is closer to my house. I need to go home and change Nate's packing at least once today. I am supposed to be doing this at least twice today, but that's not going to happen and I have NO idea what I am going to be doing on sunday.

I got a call back from the day care that I needed to put Ty into for before and after school care with him only going to be in half day kindergarten next year. I called the FIRST week in January and he's on the waiting list. The WAITING LIST. I called the first frickin week of the year for NEXT school year. Yeah, so I have NO idea what the hell I am going to do it he doesn't get in.

I am just in a bad mood today. Grrrrr.

No comments: