Sunday, February 24, 2008

not any better :(

I feel so bad for my husband. For a man that has never had any regrets in his life before this...I am sad. He told me last night that he wished he didn't have this done.

I reassured him that if he didn't get it done now, the longer he waited the bigger the procedure had to be.

I am worried about him becoming septic. His wound is getting infected. Even though most of the packing that was placed by that nurse on friday is still in place, what has come out has been clogged with wheepy puss. I didn't want to take the rest of the origional packing out because when I attempted to do so, it started bleeding...again. What a nightmare. I didn't sleep well at all last night. Nate is in constant pain. Well, he told me that is isn't in pain all the time, just when he moves. Okay...well, to me that's all the time.

My mother in law is leaving at 5pm to go back home so he will be alone tonight and that scares me.

I know that I am looking way too far ahead, but I don't know what we will do next week for friday and sunday when I work. Seriously...I don't want to leave him alone...I just won't.

No comments: