Saturday, August 16, 2008

worried

I have been constantly worried for the past few days. I am worried about my job (you know, working 3 jobs and STILL someone manage to have NO money) I am worried about Ty starting school. I am worried about canceling Ty's before and after school care since I can't seem to find a full time day job that would be worth spending a $108 a week charge for the care. I am worried about all of the money that we have been spending. I have been worried so much it's affecting my sleep and I have a wicked case of acid reflux. I hate acid reflux. And to top it all off I found out today that my husbands reason for spending so much time on the treadmill is because he decided that he needs to lose weight to qualify for a position on a flight team. This petrifies me. Scares me to death. Yet, another thing to worry about.

No comments: